UPDATED CUAN MOR COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT – OCTOBER 2020
Due to current government restrictions, we will be open from 11:30am-8pm.
Alcohol can be served with a main meal.
COVID – 19 means we are changing how we do some things to help stop the virus spread and look out for the health of our guests and our team.
We have already put in place enhanced cleaning, social distancing plus specific training and PPE. We promise we will do all we can to follow the latest and most relevant guidance and to keep you fully informed about what we are doing.
Our 12 point COVID 19 Busting PLEDGES
- Complimentary hand sanitizer will always be available when entering the restaurant and must be used by all customers. There are a further 6 sanitising stations in the restaurant
- All staff will have their temperature checked before each shift and if this is over 37 degrees they will be sent home. This will also be the case if they are showing any other possible Coronavirus symptoms. These details will be recorded in our temperature monitoring log
- All tables will be a minimum of 1 metre apart
- All front of house staff will wear face visors covering their mouth and nose
- All staff will be trained to wash their hands thoroughly a minimum of every 15 mins during their shift
- We will always be using virucidal spray when cleaning and sanitising tables and hand contact surfaces.
- We will only single use condiment sachets, salt and pepper
- All of our menus will be single use disposable and changed after each customer
- Our toilet areas will be cleaned a minimum of every hour we are open
- We operate a one way system to our toilets and have a one person at a time policy
- No customers will be allowed at the bar, strictly table service only
- Our restaurant will be deep cleaned every morning before opening
We look forward to welcoming you back to Cuan Mor.
In line with government regulations, our restaurants can accept bookings for up to 6 people from 2 households.
We recommend booking your table online via our booking system prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. Please be advised that face coverings must be worn when entering our restaurants until you are seated, and when you are making your way to and from the rest rooms during your visit. We regret that mixing with any other parties at other tables during your visit is not permitted – our staff will politely remind any of our customers should this be required at any time – for the safety of everyone.
We can accept walk-ins where we have availability.
Track & trace procedures are in place in our restaurants and we respectfully ask that you complete this information to comply with the current laws.